As a provider during this unprecedented COVID-19 pandemic, we know you’re working hard to take care of others, but it’s very important that you also take good care of yourself. Finding ways to manage stress and attend to your mental health and well-being are essential during this challenging time. Please review these resources for information to help you stay healthy.
- Self-care crucial for providers during pandemic
- Managing mental health during COVID-19
- Self-care advice for health-care providers during COVID-19
- Coronavirus disease 2019: Addressing healthcare provider stress
- 6 ways to address physician stress during COVID-19 pandemic
- AMA highlights mental health resources for physicians during COVID-19
- Managing healthcare workers’ stress associated with the COVID-19 virus outbreak
- Self-care for psychologists during the COVID-19 outbreak
- COVID-19 and your mental health
Working in healthcare settings during the coronavirus pandemic can be extremely stressful. If you begin to have thoughts of harming yourself or others, please call 911 for immediate assistance.
*Any information included in this handbook is not intended to replace medical care or advice from your doctor. Any references to other companies or internet sites are not an endorsement or guarantee of the services, information or products provided. Passport does not take responsibility for anything that may result from the use, misuse, interpretation or application of the information in this handbook. Passport does not guarantee the availability or quality of care. We are not responsible for any act or omission of any provider. All providers contracted with Passport are independent contractors and not employees or agents of Passport.
Passport Health Plan is committed to keeping our provider community up-to-date on COVID-19 and how it may impact your practice. Please see below for important links and latest eNews releases related to COVID-19.
If you are not signed up for eNews please click here (https://passporthealthplan.com/providers/provider-communications/) to register.
For information on billing guidelines and updates please visit https://chfs.ky.gov/agencies/dms/Pages/default.aspx
For information on COVID-19 in Kentucky please visit the kycovid19.ky.gov
For the Presumptive Eligibility Letter click here
April 15, 2020
Passport Keeping You Up-To-Date on COVID-19 and Telehealth
March 13, 2020
Updated: COVID-19 Cost-Sharing, Prior Auths Waived
March 11, 2020
COVID-19 Cost-Sharing, Prior Auths Waived