Effective 10/1/2017, Passport transitioned to a new provider portal. You may continue to use Navinet with limited functionality until 07/31/18. For all other services, please use the new Passport Provider Portal. To set-up your portal account, please go to https://phkyportal.valence.care/ to self-register. If you have any questions, please contact Passport Provider Services at 1-800-578-0775.
- Passport Provider Portal User Guide
- Self-Register for the Passport Provider Portal Please Note: When submitting referrals electronically, you may see a different name for a provider office than the one you referred. Please be assured, your referral has been submitted and received correctly by Passport.
- Office Administrator Quick Reference Guide
Kentucky Health Information Exchange (KHIE)
Passport is dedicated to improving the health and quality of life of our members and actively supports the statewide implementation of the Kentucky Health Information Exchange (KHIE). The KHIE is the secure electronic information infrastructure created by the Commonwealth for sharing health information among health care organizations and offers health care providers the functionality to support meaningful use and a high level of patient-centered care.
Passport encourages participating PCP’s to connect to the KHIE through various communication channels such as annual workshops, routine onsite visits, and general provider relations interaction.
KHIE is a secure, interoperable network which participating providers with certified electronic health record (EHR) technology can use to locate and share needed patient information with each other which results in improved coordination of care among physician practices, hospitals, labs, and across the various health systems. Some of the benefits include:
- Real time access to patient health information including:
- Detailed patient summary
- Rx/medication history
- Laboratory results
- Radiology and other transcribed reports
- Clinical reminders/alerts
- Improved patient care quality and safety
- Reduced health care costs by reducing duplication of care
- Improved efforts to reduce health disparities
- Informed medical decisions at the time/place of care.
We encourage you to visit http://khie.ky.gov/cwkhie/Pages/home.aspx to obtain more information on this program and guidance on how you can make the KHIE connection.
Electronic Remittance Advice (ERA)/Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
Some of Passport Health Plan’s Secured Services undergo system maintenance once
a month on scheduled weekends. As a result, certain transactions will be unavailable
during those hours. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience.