Passport Pharmacy & Therapeutics (P&T) Advisory Committee
Our advisory P&T Committee is dedicated to ensuring all members receive access to medications which help to improve their health and quality of life. The committee meets at least once every quarter to review and advise which drugs to include on the Passport Preferred Drug Listing (PDL).
Upcoming Meetings and Agendas
Here are the dates, times, and agendas for our 2019 P&T Committee meetings:
- Thursday, February 21st, 6:00 PM (for this meeting’s agenda, click here)
- Tuesday, May 14th 6:00 PM (for this meeting’s agenda, click here)
- Tuesday, June 11th 6:30PM (for this meeting’s agenda, click here)
- Thursday, August 22nd 6:00 PM (for this meeting’s agenda, click here)
- Thursday, November 14th 6:00 PM (for this meeting’s agenda, click here)
** Please note, the 2019 meetings will be at the Home of The Innocents, 1100 E. Market St. Louisville, 40206 in the Brown Forman Room in the basement of the Open Arms Children’s Building. Please make travel plans accordingly. **
All meetings are open to speakers who complete, submit, and adhere to the guidelines outlined in our Speaker Request Form.
Join Our Committee of Local Kentucky Experts!
If you are interesting in joining Passport’s P&T Advisory Committee or have other questions or concerns, please contact our P&T Support Team at this email.