New To Passport
Welcome Passport Member!
1. Letter with the name of your primary care provider (PCP) and membership start date.
|2. New member welcome kit includes:
Your Guide to Passport Health Plan (Spanish version)
– Stay Healthy, Get Rewarded! (Spanish version)
– My 2015 Benefits (Spanish version)
|3. Separate mailing with your Passport ID card.
|4. Separate mailing with your Medicaid KyHealth Choices ID card.|
What to Do Next:
- Make sure you’re matched up with the PCP of your choice
- Your letter and member ID card will list the name of your PCP. If you want to change your PCP, please call us right away at 1-800-578-0603.
- To find a PCP in our network, please click on Find a Doctor. If you’d like us to help you find a PCP, you may call 1-800-578-0603.
- If your Passport ID card says No PCP Required, we still encourage you to find a PCP (medical home) who will get to know your health history.
- Set up a “well-visit” with your PCP
- Your PCP is the main doctor who gives you most of your care and makes referrals when you need them. Think of your PCP as your medical home – the place that knows you the best.
- Make an appointment with your new PCP right away, even if you aren’t sick. The purpose of this visit is to get set up as a new patient. Your PCP will get to know you and get an idea of how to treat you.
- The more your PCP knows about your health history, the more he or she can help you. Getting set up as a patient before you get sick is important. When you’re an established patient, you can get your medicines and referrals more quickly.
- Fill out your “HRA” form and mail it back to us
- The Health Risk Assessment (HRA) form was mailed to you inside your new member welcome packet.
- Fill out the HRA and mail it back to us in the postage-paid envelope. Fill out a form for each member in your household based on his or her age.
- Your HRA form will help us find the services and programs that can help you live a healthier life!
Call Us- We’re Here for You!
Member Services 1-800-578-0603 | TDD: 1-800-691-5566
Monday -Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Eastern Time
A Member Services representative can talk with you about your benefits, help you choose a primary care provider (PCP) and much more!
Click here for a list of Audio Health Library Topics.
- Click here for How to Call the Audio Health Library