How to Join
- Call Passport’s Member Services team at 1-800-578-0603.
- We’ll tell you what to expect when you apply for Medicaid. We’ll also tell you the state agency you need to contact and transfer you to get the process started.
- If the state of Kentucky determines that you’re eligible, you can choose Passport as your health plan!
Even if you did not qualify for Medicaid in the past, try again! The income limits for Medicaid have changed, and you might be eligible now.
Member Services │ 1-800-578-0603 │ Monday through Friday │ 7 am to 7 pm Eastern Time
Switch to Passport
If you already have a Medicaid health plan, you may switch to Passport during an open enrollment period. For more information, please call 1-800-578-0603.
Renew Your Coverage
- To keep all of the great benefits you have with Passport, you must recertify for Medicaid each year. Renewal is not automatic.
Watch Your Mail
- When you are up for renewal, the Kentucky Department for Community Based Services (DCBS) will mail you a “Notice of Renewal Interview” reminder.
What You Need to Do to Keep Your Coverage
- Call DCBS at 1-855-306-8959 or stop by their office to complete the interview.
- Once you’ve finished the interview, you will get a printed application.
- You must sign the application and mail it to DCBS right away.
- The sooner you get your paperwork in, the better! If your signed paperwork comes in late, you may have to reapply and start the process over again.
Call Us for Help!
- If you have any questions about your eligibility or if you’d like some help, call our Member Services team at 1-800-578-0603. TTY users may call 1-800-691-5566.